The site itself, and all main events, offers access for those using a wheelchair. However, if the weather turns out bad, the ground itself may become difficult to negotiate. Stewards are there to help in any emergency! However, please note that even in good weather, the ground is not completely flat, as it is farmland which is normally occupied by sheep.
Specific facilities you can expect during your stay include:
- Accessible toilets.
- Convenient disabled parking and drop off at box-office entrance if preferred.
- Camping, in a prime position, can be provided on application.
- Charging facilities
- Assistance dogs are allowed in the campsite and main arena.
- Reserved spaces for people with wheelchairs in covered stages can be arranged.
- Tickets are available for personal assistants and carers, with the same eligibility as for the CEA card. To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friendly stewards, eager to help you should you need support during your stay.
Wenman Healthcare can provide scooters for £20 per day with a £200 deposit. If you would like one please email@example.com if you want to discuss how we can assist you to ensure your festival experience is the best it can be. We would be keen to hear your specific requirements and will do our best to accommodate.